You need to be a student to view this content. Please login or become a student! :)

Notify of
46 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Sergio Cazares
Sergio Cazares
May 15, 2020 10:27 pm

When the game is over, the music still keeps playing. How do I stop this?

EgeUlk
EgeUlk
May 14, 2020 1:39 pm

ı add behavior control camera but ıt doesnt work

ManFre
ManFre
March 29, 2020 6:51 pm

still can’t download the music and sounds for windows

PieDem
PieDem
August 1, 2019 4:59 am

Does anyone know where i can find these images, or perhaps point me in the direction of vector images? Whether they be free samples or a small payment.

Jennifer_D
Admin
Jennifer_D
November 13, 2019 8:01 pm
Reply to  PieDem

Hi Pierre,

The project files for all courses are located as a download button titled -“download project files,” at the top right of the course page.

Best,
Jennifer D

HeyHel
HeyHel
April 7, 2020 10:59 pm
Reply to  PieDem

pres download project files

EllEhr
EllEhr
July 28, 2019 7:21 pm

how do i even find the picture of the agent

JiahSpec
JiahSpec
September 13, 2018 2:02 am

i added in the level and home screens and all the sudden i started falling through everything i undid everything and it still did not work please help

AdamShep
AdamShep
August 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey. I’m unsure how I’ve done it, but the music continues to play after my Agent has “died”. Can anyone help?

JimmyGome
JimmyGome
August 24, 2017 1:47 pm

I have a question to anyone that is able to answer and it i about using mp3 music on game salad and it’s basically that i edited 3 seconds of a song that i wanted to use but after editing it and converting it in to mp3 format i tried to add it via my media tab and when i open file is not there does anyone know why this is happening

JimmyGome
JimmyGome
August 24, 2017 1:31 pm

I have a question, it is about using mp3 music on game salad and it’s basically that I edited 3 seconds of a song that I wanted to use but after editing it and converting it into mp3 format I tried to add it via my media tab and when I open file is not there does any one know why this could be happening

LiamRhea
LiamRhea
August 16, 2017 3:10 pm

hi there ive done everything u said but it puts me about couple of inches off the ground what am i doing wrong its really annoying me ive watched this video about 100 times but i cant figure what ive done wrong

AndrewMoor
AndrewMoor
July 7, 2017 6:23 pm

The whole teleporting video was more of a launchpad or jump pad setup. Is there anyway for the agents coordinates to be changed instantly so we could have the agent going through blocks instead of having to clear a path for the agent to basically be launched through?

DustinFord
DustinFord
June 13, 2017 8:18 am

with the new version of game salad if you hold the ‘alt’ key in windows and click on the rule and drag it below the 1st teleport rule we created it will duplicate the rule just like it did when we duplicated the actor.

KieranCook
KieranCook
June 11, 2017 4:05 pm

2:45am is the best time for 2D game tutorials

BraedenMath
BraedenMath
June 8, 2017 10:17 pm

the sound and music is not in the win version of the download

SCHOOL OF GAME DESIGN